|CHECK OUT OUR KEY PROGRAMS BELOW|
|Amarider drives improved trails management practices with our
National Trails Management Program.
- Learn how the program came about and how we aim to improve standards and general safety on trails
- Trail owners can apply for accreditation for their trail systems
- Clubs can benefit from our insurance products
- Clubs can apply for accreditiation for their trails
- Land management agencies or owners can assist clubs and trail operators
to be compliant in order to better manage the risk of trail use on your land.
- Land access success story - SAPPI takes the lead with land access
|Amarider facilitates the largest youth cycling initiative in Southern Africa with SA, Lesotho, Namibia and Zimbabwe events.
- Click here to see the Spur League Website
- Want to build a track at your school or in your community?
- Want to host a race at your school?
Trail vehicle sponsored by Group 1 Nissan
|Amarider launched the Trailtag Program in 2010 as a land access system with opportunity in the event environment.||Amarider has developed an integrated IT platform to enable us to assist clubs, trails and events with their specific web and data requirements - MORE INFO SOON!!!|
|FIND us on Google|